DAWSON STATE JAIL IS INDEPENDANTLY OWED.ARE YOU AWARE THE WARDEN WAS FIRED NOT TO LONG AGO.ARE YOU AWARE THAT A SGT.WAS TERMINATED FOR REPORTING SHE WAS ARRESTED FOR SOMETHING SHE DID NOT COMMIT BECAUSE THE ASSISTANT WARDEN DOES NOT LIKE THE SGT.ARE YOU AWARE THAT THEIR IS GOING TO BE A LAWSUIT FILED AGAINST DAWSON JAIL BECAUSE OF THIS TERMINATION.THEIR ARE A LOT OF THING'S YOU DO NOT KNOW ABOUT DAWSON STATE JAIL.THE EMPLOYEE THAT WAS SHOT A FEW DAY'S AGO.CHECK HER BACKGROUNG.AS A MATTER OF FACT CHECK EVERYONE'S BACKGROUNG AT DAWSON STATE JAIL.YOU WILL BE SURPRISED THE OFFICER'S WHO WORK THEIR WITH A BACKGROUNG PROBLEM.

Had an Experience with DAWSON STATE JAIL?

Comments

I was in Dawson state jail when that poor woman was shot.It is not longer self owned.

TDCJ has taken over for exactly the reasons you have stated. I have seen some *** in there. Guards sneaking in *** to the inmates. *** even I got some stuff off of them.

People sick and being ignored. Some dying in SEG. One woman was pregnant and didn't even know it. people just thought she was chubby.

she complained about severe stomach pains. Guards didn't care. They just locked her in a cell in medical because they got tired of her. She ended up having that baby in the toilet.

And a few days later that baby had died. There is a lot of *** that isn't reported in there. Some of the guards shouldn't be there. There was also one who wasn't mentally fit.

She sat in her station and talked to her dead sister and we all just did whatever we wanted each time she was in the pickett. The food was gross. Some had mold. A tooth was found in a tray once.

No one cared what happen to inmates. Guard cared about the money. We were ignored. AT first we didn't care.

But after awhile it was a hassle to fight for what we needed. They would refuse us toilet paper and pads when we needed it. Made us wait and gave one 2 rolls per dorm to share when we ran out. And these dorms had 52 women in them.

My dorm always flooded because a pipe would bust. We had to deal with a flooded dorm for 2 days because they didn't feel it was an emergency. If we had...

But i salute those guards who fought for our rights and helped us out the most.Especially Sgt Howard.

hollins1

STEVEROCK,AS I STATED I AM WITHIN DAWSON STATE JAIL.I KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING INSIDE.WHY?DO YOU THINK THE WARDEN WAS FIRED.AND WHY?DO YOU THINK THE ASSISTANT WARDEN IS SO RUDE.WHEN YOU HAVE BAD MANAGEMENT.HOW?FAR DO YOU THINK THE APPLE'S FALL FROM THE TREE.HOW MANY EMPLOYEE'S DO YOU KNOW,THAT IS EMPLOYED BY THE STATE OF TEXAS THAT HAS ALIAS WARRANT'S OUT FROM THE CITY OF DALLAS.HOW?MANY EMPLOYEE'S DO YOU KNOW THAT HAVE WORST CASE'S THAN THAT PENDING AGAINST THEM.I AM GOING TO LEAVE THIS WITH YOU.I KNOW WHT'A GOING ON INSIDE DAWSON STATE JAIL.SO I AM GOING TO SAY TO YOU PUT UP OR SHUT UP.STEP UP IN THE PAINT,IF YOU DARE.THE COUNTY WANTED TO CLOSE DAWSON STATE JAIL BEFORE.I WONDER WHY?COULD IT BE POOR MANAGEMENT.OR WHAT?

Does anybody really care?By the way, TDCJ owns Dawson and they contract the operations out to private companies.

TDCJ also conducts the background checks of the employees at Dawson.Oh, and next time, please use the Spell / Grammar check before you post something.

VIVIAN30

Happy new year.

My name Vivian ! I saw your profile today and became inter​ested to write to you today,

I Feel we shall make a better intro​duction in our next commu​nication. I want to make a good frien​dship with you,

If you accept my interest feel free to write me back with this email address (Vivia​na4Single at y a h o o.com) so that i can reply you with my pictures

hollins1

ARE WE SCARED WE WILL BE FOUND OUT.WHAT'S DONE IN THE DARK,ALWAY'S COMES TO THE LIGHT.EVERYTHING THAT GLITTER ISN'T GOLD.ISN'S IT NICE TO BE NICE.THIS COMING FROM WITHIN.CK.IT OUT.

steverock

Oh, and in light of this complaint, I guess I won't patronize this organization anymore when I get arrested. :grin

steverock

Gee, we have NO idea who posted this complaint, eh?I mean, it CAN'T be the girl that was fired for being arrested.

No way.:roll